Kuhmo ESCTA 712 & Bridgestone RE730 - followup part 2.

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 15:16:06 -0500

Ive had my kumho 712's on for about 1500 miles now.  At first I didnt think
they were gripping as well as they should, but give them time and they start to
grip more and more.  They got quiter over time and everything.  I just think
they have a really long break in period.  Dont get me wrong im not saying they
are the best tire on the planet, im saying for 60 dollars (from tire racke) its
hard to beat them.... for the price.  The only other tire ive had on my se-r
was a cooper cobra in 195-60.  Stop laughing they came with the car.  The kumho
is a really popular tire around here with the hot rod guys.  What I want to
know is has anyone tried the kumho ecsta mx yet.  They are a little more
expensive at 84 dollars a piece but still cheep compared to a re730 at 96 each.

-sean