NX2000 headlight assembly replacement

Darin Dux ddux@vermeermfg.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 13:49:01 -0500

You will have to remove the whole front facia.  This includes removing
the wheel well fender undercovers to access the series of bolts that
attach the facia to the fenders, and two sets of nuts that attach the
front spoiler to the front engine undercover and the bottom side of the
bumper reinforcement.

This isn't pleasant but it's not too bad.  I replaced one in less than
an hour, but I had just had the front end off a few weeks before that so
I knew exactly where all the bolts were.  The tricky part is the two
clips on either side that attach the lower valance to the fenders.
There are tabs on the valance that stick through the fenders and have
clips on them.

Just take your time and it's not too bad.  At least the lamp assembly
nuts are easy to get to bolted through the radiator support.

If you ever need an extra drivers' side headlamp assembly I have an
extra.

Good luck,
Darin