Double Din in an NX2000

The Walrus walrusx4@maine.rr.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 20:25:11 -0500

I finally got my NX2000 I have searched for for so long. It's a 91 superblack
(5-spd of course) with 128k on the oddometer. let me ask you if you have any
idea - about the problems I have been having that I can't figure out (yes I
checked the archives)

when I lock the doors, then close them, they unlock magically - both do this.
I have to lock them with the key from the outside?

what size are the speakers so I only have to tear it apart once?

and finally - has anyone tried to fit a double-din deck into their car? I want
to have a tape player and a CD player - I know they fit on pulsars and later
model sentras, but I want to find a way to fit it into this car. there is a
late model sentra in the junkyard and I wonder if I can use interior parts
from that to make it fit?

Dan Landberg
Southern Maine
91' NX2000 superblack