End of an era

Kevin J. Hart bowlcut@comcast.net
Fri, 31 May 2002 17:43:27 -0500

I was about this >< close to occosting you there Bruce.  I was going to call
you everything from a monkey's uncle to a ricer.  But then I read on.  And
all I can say is, it could only be so nice for all SE-R's.  Instead of
ending up in bone yards and back yards we could only be so lucky to see them
hit the track.

Hmmm which rule set hmmmm if it was me, id go rally >:-) oh yea fun in the
dirt.  But alas there arent many places in the south you can do that.  Go
give Grover and Geo some hell on those Texas tracks, better to get into a
series with friends instead of strangers.  Just sucks for pit crew help :).

But dont go spinning in circles unless it is on purpose, dont leave paint on
anything moving, and keep it between the lines.

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)
car that will never get retired before its fully aged.

> The drive home from work this evening will be the final voyage for my '94
SE-R.