MAF nightmare, RD 2. (short)

Jim Wright wrightj@apple.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 10:40:51 -0500

On 5/31/02 7:50 AM, "Peter Serwe" <peter@easytree.net> wrote:

> When I put my new (grounded to the intake manifold) 10gauge ground wire on
> it, the voltage drops to -3 to -4v, not MV, and neg, not positive.

Ok, I missed this mail.  Where are you taking your readings from?  There's
no way you should be seeing a negative voltage on that terminal, or anywhere
else that's grounded, if you're using the battery as a reference point.

Check voltage between where you're grounding TO and the battery, see what
that is first, with that new ground wire disconnected.  Might yield some
more info.