Motor Mounts

Christopher Seabert wickedsr20de@hotmail.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 04:04:09 -0500

You know the reason why SEARS is still in business is because it was just a
few bad apples in their thousands of stores.  The first was a store in Cali
which was suggesting repairs that was not needed. Those people involved are
gone and their are safe guards now required by the cali attorney general and
Sears auto centers get audited from time to time. Second was because of a
store in florida selling bad batteries and the SEARS buyer for auto
batteries got paid off by EXIDE so SEARS batteries were made by them and
knowing that exide was selling SEARS used batteries. (by the way exide makes
napa and carquest batteries)  Since then that person and persons of that
auto center are gone and Sears has paid a lot of settlements.  Now Johnson
Control who made DIEHARDS originally now makes them and they are better than
ever.

The reason I am writing this is because I work at a SEARS auto center and I
know some other people in the this nissan scene do also and it affects our
lives when there is something bad said about a job we love and pays our
bills.  I am not saying what happened before was right in anyway. There were
mistakes before but are taken care of now. I know for a fact that at my auto
center we do not lie or cheat our customers. We have come along way and you
should give us a try.  You know if you are ever unsatisfied at SEARS you get
your money back so we have to do a good job.

Sorry for the drama but is took this personally.

>Absolutely forget Sears.
>Their automotive service departments have been in big trouble with
the feds, not once, but twice.  I'm surprised they are still in