Rod knock?

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Thu, 30 May 2002 18:55:58 -0500

I picked up my JDM engine from SOKO not too long ago, they sell em for 475
now, but almost all of em are cherry looking. They have about 20 89-92 model
ones and 93-95 they had a few, like maybe 5-6 of em. They only had one 97
motor that I picked out ( which had a cracked fuel rail ). Few motors where
missing some stuff like the idle air controll valve, throttle body,
injectors. I live about 30 min from SOKO so if anything if U are FOR SURE
getting a motor from them soon, I will have a day off from work next month
(18th-court) and I can go pick out a motor of your choice and even send U
pics of the one I picked out for ya. My particular motor is high comp, and
it musta sat for a long time cause the lifters where noisy for a few
minutes. Its runing like a champ, throttle response is killer- JUN flywheel
helps alot too. SOKO has a GTi-R front clip with everything needed, it
starts up and runs, they where asking 3500 for it last time, had a dashboard
and steering wheel too. I belive the hood will fit a P10 cause the front end
looks almost identical to a P10. They had no BBirds, as from what the dude
told me- and he accutally knew his shit.....BBirds are getting pretty rare
now, as are GTi-Rs. He said that there are more GTi-Rs here in US than in
Japan it seems like.
--->list idiot<---
93 SE-R
01 Max