Oil Temperature

Peter de Vries dognuts@ozemail.com.au
Thu, 30 May 2002 18:06:28 -0500

I just installed mine in the pan. So far in this cold weather around here,
I have not seen the temp rise past 140F. I checked this with a laser
sighted temp gun the other day too cause I thought my gauge must have been
boogered. Nope, it was pretty close to the gauge reading. It will only get
to that temp when doodling around slow around town or whatever otherwise
the needle does not even lift off the pin!

Pete