OT: Ohio (Was: did your state make the list?)

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Thu, 30 May 2002 17:44:11 -0500

Bruce in Houston wrote:

>What struck me while traversing the Lower Peninsula several years ago was
>that all the Left Lane Bandits were from Ohio.  It took threat of bodily
>harm before they would move right to allow one to pass.

Ohio has always been horrid.  When I went off to Missouri for school I had to
drive 5 hours through Ohio and I swear there was a trooper ever 2 miles with a
trooper to be named later cruising at 55 in the left lane.  Ohio at 55 mph
sucked dead bears through a garden hose.

Oh, and that didn't include the helicotpers and airplanes too.  Sheesh.

George Roffe