Rod knock?

Jonathan Pfeiffer gtirsentra@earthlink.net
Thu, 30 May 2002 12:54:28 -0500

> > Just 1 question after reading many posts..Just curious is Mike Jez the
> > designated list idiot? No offense just starting to get that impression.

> He makes himself the list idiot by the way he posts to it. If he actually
> cared about what is said online, that might be different, but he does not.
> He has told me so in person. In person he's fine and he's a great guy. On
> this list his words are worth little if nothing.

> Ben Davis

I no way do I think he is a bad guy..Just some of his posts lack
intelligence..I have learned so much from this list and Se-r.net
archives..I thank everyone for their "knowledgable" input concerning
sr20s..Without this list there would have been times where I would have to
bring the car in to get serviced..
Thanks
Jon
92 se-r