My Cheeks Hurt!

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Thu, 30 May 2002 10:54:17 -0500

Mark, <hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

>Was even lucky enough to be searched before the flight... seemed like a
>full body cavity search. "No ma'am, that's just my torque wrench.... no
>sir, you may not touch me there!". Must of been the stupid silly grin on my
>face....

Because of the body cavity search? =8^O

>Except for a few rain storms, kept the windows rolled down, stereo up high
>and babied the car home... didn't want to torque the engine too much, even
>though the itch was there. Damn, these cars really like to run!

More fun that a cavity search, eh? :-)

>Car only had a little over 55k on it...

On a 91??!!!!  Are you kidding?  Holy cats!  You got a deal there.  Damn.  I'm
jealous now.

>Been sissified over the years with cruise control.

You *can* retrofit cruise to car.  I have. :-)

>I feel as though I've won the lottery. I grinned all the way back home.

You should.  Sounds like you really found a winner.

>Didn't I start off by telling you my cheeks hurt?

Yeah, something about a cavity search. ;-)

George Roffe
91 SE-R
91 G20 turbo
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction