Rod knock?

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 19:27:03 -0500

> Mike tried this monkey repair job on his DET in Dallas two years
> ago.  Didn't work then.  Probably won't work now.
That wasn't a rod knock thou....there was nothing left of the piston ! it
was melted. Runing soo lean that it melted the piston. I guess when U have
ECU for 555cc injectors and 370s in there...its not going to run all that
great. Someone fucked me over at Nissan Motorsports and send me some early
TTZ injectors in NISMO 555cc injector boxes. My 93 motor spun a bearing 3
times...oil pick up got all chewed up.... the crank is still like new till
today.
Mike Jez