SR20DE.net

Eric Waterman sr20pwr@comcast.net
Wed, 29 May 2002 19:18:53 -0500

I've said this once, and I'll say it again.  If anyone has something they
would like posted on se-r, please email it to me.  I posted Torry's balance
shaft removal instructions after he sent them to me.  The editors have
nothig to post without people sending information in.  If you have a how to,
or anything else, please email it to me.

Eric Waterman
www.se-r.net editor