SR20DE.net

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Wed, 29 May 2002 14:12:15 -0500

I am forwarding this for Ryan Besterwitch.....

From: Ryan Besterwitch ryan@GFoS.net

Geo, I'm having problems sending to the SE-R list right now...can you
forward this?  Thanks for your help.

All,

I completely agree with George Roffe.  If you have something to contribute,
I have no problem putting it on the site.  We are in the process of
revamping the site, but have been putting more effort into other projects
and ones that set the groundwork for SE-R.net as well.  It will receive a
facelift and it will be updated shortly along with the best source of info
on the QR motor.  As for the registry, we are working on one as I type that
will integrate with our other site (NissanForums.com) user/pass to have 1
user pass that will allow you to post on the forum and edit your registry on
SE-R.net and Sentra.net.

Stay tuned for the best source of info on the New SpecV and QR25.

Ryan Besterwitch
SE-R.net, NissanForums.com, NissanPerformanceMag.com, Sentra.net