THINKING OF SELLING MY 9 SEC. SENTRA!!!!!!

Ghettomax1@aol.com Ghettomax1@aol.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 10:08:18 -0500

I just wanted to throw this out to u guys to see what u all think of the
idea. I have done tons to the car so it should be much faster when it gets on
the track, all custom parts of coarse. The car has had an entirely new setup
put on it , like a new badass custom equal length 321 stainless turbo header
that put the turbo way out front, sideways sticking threw the new one piece
front end. New custom intake manifold with nice velocity stacks inside and
set-up to run 8 injectors and a 75mm throttle body. The front of the car has
been cut off from the shocktowers and been all tubed out with chromoly and
freshly painted. The car also would come with the running motor in the car, a
spare race motor with only dyno pulls on it, two tranny's, an assortment of
slicks and race wheels and a brand new twin disc clutch. I HAVE MEGA BUCKS
INTO THIS CAR!!!!!! If anyone would like to own the worlds fastest FWD Nissan
with just about all the work done for ya already and just jump into the pro
classes and be competitive, this is the car for u. I will be leaving this to
u guys for a bit and then i will be posting it on e-bay so anyone that wants
to make a serious offer on the car can do so by e-mailing me at
Ghettomax1@aol.com. U can see what the car used to look like
here....http://members.aol.com/ghettomax1/
thanks guys and sorry about the long post.
Jamie