Vibration and noise

James Golden goldenj81@mchsi.com
Tue, 28 May 2002 16:46:13 -0500

I have a 93 NX2000 with 110k miles.   It runs fine when under load but let up
on the gas and it makes a loud vibration kind of noise.  IF I give it gas,
noise and vibration go away.  Pressing in the clutch will stop the noise and
vibration also.  Not sure where to look for problem.  Clutch seems to operate
fine and doesn't slip.  Gear shifting is normal, no jumpimg out of gear or
anything.  Does this sound like a clutch problem or is it something else like
motor mounts?  Was hoping to find someone who has experienced this and get
some ideas on where to look and how to fix it.