Stromung Group Buy

Jason Nicholson jasonsnicholson@yahoo.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 02:52:30 -0500

--- Christopher Seabert <wickedsr20de@hotmail.com>
wrote:
"Now stop bullshiting and tell the truth."

Sorry, no BS here.  Before making such a statement,
you should probably do a bit more checking around in
the forums.  If something is unclear...that's all you
have to say.

First, the prices dropped ($425 for a B14 system) when
a new vendor stepped in.  The initial vendor has
stated that they can match the lower price.  And
shipping from California to the east coast will only
be $30-35.  Stromung told me that the same price would
apply to the 2.0L B14 systems when they are finished
fitting for that configuration.

Second, as a techical correction, I checked my notes &
the 2.0L & 2.5L are 2.25".  My mistake.

Third, from my conversations with Stromung, they
really don't think that the systems need a resonator.
Greddy systems do because of their exhaust & tip
design.  Stromung's tips are not much bigger than
stock.

Next, Stromung systems are full stainles steel.  I
live in the northeast where there is a lot of salt on
the roads in the winter, so this is an important
factor.  My parents had a stainless system on 2 of
their old chryslers & the both lasted more than 10
years...and they live in Toronto, Canada! The Greddy
systems only have a stainless muffler, the rest is
aluminized metal.  I saw a 1.5 year old (only 1
winter) Greddy that one of my friends took off of his
Maxima last year...it didn't look very good.

Lastly, Stromung is a quality company.  As such, they
dyno test every fitment & compare their output with
other systems.  Also, their systems are not designed
for just HP.  More importantly, Stromung looks for
maximum torque gains.  I've always been told: "People
buy HP, but they feel torque."

Any more questions?  Just ask.

Jason
99 SE-L