Hoosier Tires

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Sat, 25 May 2002 23:35:11 -0500

Id like to see more r compound tires anyway.  I dont want to see every company
shaving the tred all the way down and changing the compound and saying they
have a comp tire.  I want to see more tires stick like glue on the cheep.  Look
at the new kumho and falken tires, DIRT CHEEP and they stick like crazy.  Dont
get me wrong my 712's are nothing like a victoracer but maybe the victoracer
and every other "R" compound tire need to be re designed anyway.  Im suprised
that the hoo'z pass dot as they are now, would you drive to a race on them HELL
NOOO.  Look at every other tire in its class and youll see lots of tires you
can drive to a race on.  More then half the people useing the hoosier tires are
just trying to make up for a lack of skill.  Sorry for my rambling, tire talk
gets me going.

-sean