'03 Spec-V ?

Nick Archambeault narchambeault@etmask.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 10:20:47 -0500

Hey all,

Been reading for a long time, but this is my first post.

I was at the local dealer last night checking on the status of my 2002 SE-R
that's been on order for about 5 weeks (Wohoo! Can't wait! It's gonna look
great in the garage next to my 94 classic) and the salesman said he got some
preliminary info on the 2003 Sentras.  Seems that the Lava cloth interior
will get the axe.  They're going with a black interior for the 2003 SE-R.
Also the Vibrant Blue paint color is being discontinued and some variety of
chrome yellow (a la the Spec V concept car perhaps?) is being added. He also
said there wasn't going to be any SE-R only the SE-R Spec V.  What is now
the SE-R will be called a Limited Edition. Sounds kinda lame to take a so
called performance model and call it an "LE." Otherwise they'll continue
pretty much as they are today.

Anyway, that's what he told me.  For what it's worth.

Cheers,

Nick

94 Classic (minor mods)
02 SE-R (on order)