Bosch wires--decent or not?

Jason Wolfe jason_a_wolfe@hotmail.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 15:09:00 -0500

>The reason you can't find any information on them is that members of
>this list seem to have learned a long time ago that using non-Nissan
>ignition parts is simply asking for trouble.
I'm fully aware of the SE-R Ignition Mantra ("Stock is best...Stock is
best..."), but I can't really afford to drop enough money to buy the stock
wires from a dealership, even the ones that give us discounts. So, I am
looking for a next best option.

>I've actually seen reports
>of Bosch wires going bad, too; can't imagine why you're not finding
>them...maybe I was looking at another SE-R site...
What search terms are you using? I have tried every combination of "Bosch",
"wires", "ignition", "spark", and "plug" and the only relevant posts I can
locate just aren't very helpful.

So who actually makes the OEM plugs anyway?

Jason Wolfe