Clutch Solutions

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Thu, 23 May 2002 07:51:58 -0500

Classic SE-R wrote:

> I took a look at the engine after memorizing what they said on the se-r
 website. I found a little box, on it- it says fog lights, something
else,
 something else, and CLUTCH. I think I dug it up :)
 I didn't have much time to open it up, since I can't open that box
without
 taking off some pipes and wires that lie on top. Please let me know if
I'm
> on the right track.

Nope that won't help you at all.  Actually I don't think there is
anything in there.

What you are looking for is to the left of the battery and down.  You
will see the clutch cable attachted to the transmission.

Find someone near you who is more familiar and have them help you.

RK