Patches for racing suit required?

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Wed, 22 May 2002 12:26:11 -0500

Hybrid John wrote:

>PS: Hey GEO!  When are you coming out to race with us?

Sorry John, I'm an SCCA snob. ;-)

Actually, I'm building a 944 for SCCA ITS.  I've raced Grover's ITS SE-R and
will do so again later this year.  Probably won't get out of Texas for a race
for a couple of years (but I could be wrong).  Grover and I have a similar
list of great tracks we want to race at and Laguna Seca is high on the list,
so you never know. :-)

It would be fun to race with you guys, but our rules don't exactly match up.
We would have to run SRX because before the year is out we will be running
spherical bearings which are illegal in your group.

George Roffe