Re; SR20DE documentation

Bruce_Hearn@cd-tech.com Bruce_Hearn@cd-tech.com
Wed, 22 May 2002 09:54:08 -0500

>Everyone has gone around the block as far as the Protest stuff, but I still
>don't have what I was trying to find.

As I originally posted, it's spelled out in Section 8 of the Solo GCR.

>Hence I am trying to track down the Documentation that I need, what I'm
>looking for is the Engine Specification Data out of an Infiniti G20 FSM.
>It's about 4 pages at the end of the Engine Mechanical Section.

Should you deign to actually READ the GCR, you'll see that you need the the
service manual, the ENTIRE thing.  As I read it, for BOTH cars, since you need
to PROVE that they are, in truth, identical.  Do you even possess a GCR?

Flabbergasted in Houston