Midnoght Drags in UT

SE-R NUT sr20depwr@hotmail.com
Sat, 18 May 2002 17:39:08 -0500

Well all It was a good night last night.  I applade our raceway Rock Moutain
Raceway (www.rmrracing.com) here in UT for wanting to keep the racers off the
streets at night.   There was a huge turnout.  500-600 racers and stands
packed.  It was nice.  I saw 3 SE-Rs last night a B14 and A B13.  We all ran
preatty close time 16.2 - me 16.3 -B14 and 16.1-B13.  I enjoyed myself.
Hopefully next week it will be a little less of a crowd.  I had to wait 3hrs
to race 1ce.  Man but all in all SE-Rs were representing .

BTW any one else in UT on the list we need to get together for a BBQ or
something of that nature for the sourounding states.

Anyone else in the surounding area want to race next weekend out in West
Valley City at 11:00pm come race at RMR.  Be there around 9:30-10:00 to get
your stuff together.  And we all can meet early and get a bite and BS.