Quaife

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Fri, 17 May 2002 07:14:51 -0500

>It uses a cam type device on the spider gear shafts to
>apply the locking forces to the diff's clutch packs.

>Mike

How is this Cam type device different then the clutch type that I think was
standard in our cars?  Because it is a cam device does that mean it is
similar to a Quaife.  Also, KAAZ is going to be releasing a clutch type diff
sometime near the end of summer/fall time.  I guess I don't have a lot of
faith in Nissan's LSD's but the thought that it is a Cam type seems
promising.  How do you think this new cam type device would compare to the
KAAZ.

Steve