Removing Tint

Derrick Stikeleather dstikeleather@bellsouth.net
Thu, 16 May 2002 14:48:40 -0500

> only thing that has been successful for me so far is a heat gun.  That of
> course could lead to screwing up the defrogger wires.  I've put that off
for a

I'm not afraid of screwing those things up anymore.  I fixed my rear
defrogger with some solder and a soldering iron (not the little lines, but
the actual spade connector that attaches to the little lines).  Everyone
knows how to fix the lines, but not how to fix the connector.  Of course,
there aren't many frogs where I live, so it's not that necessary, but when
it's all frogged up, your glad you've got it!

Derrick Stikeleather