quaife tranny

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Wed, 15 May 2002 11:01:02 -0500

The P12 20V has the same Six-Speed tranny that is in
the Maxima and Spec-V with an SR20 bolt pattern on the
bellhousing.  This sucker has 100% more torque
capacity than the current transmission.

JWT currently has one and we are going to try to fit
it up on my turbo classic to come up with a kit.
Unfortunatly we don't have the time right now,
probably later in the summer we will get to it.

It will probably be somewhat expensive of a swap as
the shifter is a cable type and the clutch is
hydralic.  We are hoping that it can be sold for under
$3500 as a kit which will include axles, mounts and
linkages.

Mike