JWT header.....Who makes? and some other stuff.

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Tue, 14 May 2002 23:41:36 -0500

In a message dated 5/14/2002 8:08:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
juketech@swbell.net writes:

> Subj:JWT header.....Who makes? and some other stuff.
> Date:5/14/2002 8:08:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:juketech@swbell.net">juketech@swbell.net</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:se-r@lists.deskmedia.com">se-r@lists.deskmedia.com</A>
> Sent from the Internet

> So who if anyone makes JWT's header? It is a 4-2-1 which is what I want.
> The
> 91 will be a bit of a Auto X car and I am far more concerned with low and
> mid
> power than the power you get over 6000 RPM's.

I bought Stillen's new header 4-1 version and it pulls real strong in the low
end,softer higher up seems to me after 6500. Sure would like to know what the
difference would be between JWT's(Is that not HotShot?) Liked Stillen because
of the raised port flange for more reliable sealing. Also using JWT's ECU
which made a huge difference. I've been thinking about the S-3 Cam,but
fearful I may have a problem caused by installation or possibly Smog at idle.

Keep us informed.

Frank 93 SE-R Auto
KYB GR-2's
ST front and rear Sways