2gen RTR Power Steering Eliminator Kit

Joel Ward joelw@mcdirect.com
Thu, 9 May 2002 15:23:47 -0500

The 2nd generation Random Thoughts Racing SR20 power steering eliminator
kit is almost here! Hotshot performance is doing the CNC maching! This
run will be .5-1 lb lighter than the original! The kit freed up 2hp on
Thomas Fox's NX at his last Dyno Run. Tom Paule's SE-R cup car has been
running strong all season with the kit. I am hoping to have a few
combinations of components (belts brackets etc.) to accommodate under
drive pulleys and the high port/ low port motors. The kit will still use
a genuine Nissan pulley.

$145 Basic Kit (high port)- uses stock belt

UR Kit- will include a shorter belt for use with under drive pulleys

Low Port Kit- the 200sx low port pump is slightly smaller requiring the
use of 1 high port bracket

So far the kit has been used on the 91-93 SE-R and the NX.
I would give a discount to a 200sx low port, g20, or 98 se that would
test fit the kit.

I will be placing the order by May 20th or so let me know if you are
still in or wish to be added to the list.

Joel Ward
Random Thoughts Racing