passenger side axle seal(inner)

Jonathan Pfeiffer gtirsentra@earthlink.net
Thu, 9 May 2002 16:32:49 -0500

Hi I was wondering if anyone had a problem with getting the wrong seal when
trying to buy a seal for the passenger side axle on my 92 se-r? The seal
looks like it may be ok but it seems to be a bit bigger then old one..Is it
supposed to be hard to put in? as the old seal came out with my hands? how
tight is the seal supposed to be against the case? Should it slide right
into place or should I have to work it in there a little bit? Please let me
know before I go and give my local parts store hell..Thanks
Jon
92 se-r