Custom air intake ideas...

Steve juketech@swbell.net
Wed, 8 May 2002 22:27:42 -0500

on my 91 Classic with a K&n drop in, I have been playing with the idea of a
getto CAI. Do you think it would be better to make a nice PVC duct from under
the front air dam into the stock air box inlet, Or the duct blowin onto a
gutted air box? Would that defeat the point of running the duct if you let it
also draw air in from under the hood? Is just using the duct going to be
enough air? Just kicking around some cheap hp ideas..Or is this even worth
screwing with? Also, I replaced my AAC valve ith one off of a Q45, Has a
different angle on the plug is the only diff, Works fine and *seems* to have
helped my cold engine stumble. I can score the injectors off of this motor for
next to nothing(it is a blown core just sitting outside on a pallet) are they
usable in some future way? Later!

Steve
91 and a 94