Water Injection Guage

Robert W. Rood webmaster@rwrood.com
Wed, 8 May 2002 10:13:28 -0500

Hi,

Having recently discussed guages, I'm wondering
if there's a commercially-available guage for
water injection. Perhaps it's an indicator system
or, in a more elaborate form, it employs a water
pressure meter. Either way, it seems like a very
important thing to have. After all, even if you
have water injection, how do you know it's
working properly? Hopefully, not after fatal
detonation!

As a side note, I spoke with my aforementioned
electrical engineer friend and he said an
indicator guage (with LEDs) would be a snap. What
I'll do is give him an Autometer guage (perhaps
an oil pressure guage), let him gut the
internals, and build the water injection guage.
Then, when he's done, I'll have a face plate made
to incorporate his design into a nice-looking
unit. It seems quite doable to me.

Rob