guage suggestions for turbo

Jason Gould jmotorsprt@yahoo.com
Wed, 8 May 2002 07:47:22 -0500

If you haven't seen the following site, check it out.

www.gaugepods.com

Check out the pillar pods.

I can't remember the original questions in the initial
e-mail.  But Autogage has a variety of gauges for
different wants and needs.  Probably one of the better
all around priced, gauges available.  Yes they do have
EGT's.  I have ordered two of their boost gauges in
the past.  For versatility I would recomend the
smaller size.  But if you want a fairly cheap gauge.
I have an Boost/Vacuum Autometer Autogauge in the 2
5/8" size for $20 + shipping.  It has the stock
mountion accesories.  I never got it mounted in my
GLH.  I will probably keep the 2 1/16" gauges for my
Sentra or a future toy.

Jason