guage suggestions for turbo

Robert W. Rood webmaster@rwrood.com
Wed, 8 May 2002 07:19:25 -0500

Hi,

What's a din mounting pod? I've had a hard time
securing any mounting pod for the Classic SE-R
except for JWT's single pod for the 300ZX, which
has to be formed around the pillar with a heat
gun. Lame. And it sickens me to see the myriad of
guage pods for the Hondas.

Incidentally, I completely removed my radio (I
don't like to listen to music when I drive as
crazy as that sounds) and installed the Nissan
"radio mask," essentially a metal plate that
Nissan puts in when no radio option is selected
by the customer. It's a nicely painted (and
robust) piece that will accomodate two 2 1/16"
guages (I have the "phatom" line from Autometer).
I have the part number for the "radio mask" if
anyone wants it.

Rob