SE-R Clutch Which one?

Christopher Seabert wickedsr20de@hotmail.com
Mon, 6 May 2002 23:29:24 -0500

Hey guys well I am kind of new to this mailing list and I have looked in the
pass posts on clutches. I know for a fact I will stay away from the clutch
master clutches but I was wonder what some of you would suggest getting.  A
ACT extreme pressure plate with their stock street disc or would you get the
centerforce dual friction clutch?  Or would that act set up be too much for
the kind of set up I have?  Woul a Heavy duty act pressure plate with their
stock street clutch be better because it is not as harsh?  Right now I am
just building my car up slowly and am planning on getting a f-max turbo
system at the end of this year.  So I am doing one thing at a time.  My car
is a everyday driver and somebody else suggested going with JWT.  Please
give me you opinions and what type of gear oil would you use to break it in
with?

Thanks Very Much Guys!!!!