Vague on-center steering feel - Kumho Ecsta 712

? ?" <grailer@yifan.net
Thu, 2 May 2002 09:28:54 -0500

"RacerX" <RacerX@cox.net> wrote:

  > I was playing with the Toe at different settings... set it close to
  > "0" (and 1/8" out)... I ran into the problem with the on-center
  > being vaugue...

Interesting. So are you saying that with 0 toe up front you have the vague
steering? When you have some toe out the vague steering goes away?

Carson M. Hanrahan                        '91 Classic w/the usual stuff
"It is better to go into a corner slow and come out fast than to go
into a corner fast and come out dead" - Stirling Moss