Opinions wanted on cat back build up...

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Wed, 1 May 2002 18:31:35 -0500

On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 08:41:24AM -0500, Peter Jackson wrote:

> factors. These are list and may be available from a vendor for less.
> The Cali Mossey Nissans are vendors. Don't know about Greg in AZ.

Yeah, just look here:

  http://www.mossyperformance.com/stromung.htm

Their prices on the B15 are a little lower than retail (about $20,
IIRC), and the B14/13 kits are perfectly reasonable in my book.  The
Stromung exhausts are so well-built that it isn't funny.

> I did not get the diameter or the gauge. Those are probably app
> specific.

The B15s are all 2.25", but I don't know about the 2.0l applications on
other platforms.

--
-=|JP|=-              Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |