Vague on-center steering feel - Kumho Ecsta 712

? ?" <grailer@yifan.net
Wed, 1 May 2002 16:56:57 -0500

"Miller, Dave" <dmille23@sprintspectrum.com> wrote:

  > You got a Firestone around you?  Here they have a lifetime
  > alignment deal for $150 or $175

That's not a bad idea Dave - thanks. I've tried to use those types of deals in
the past (tho' never with Firestone) and, based on my experience, most places
won't honour it if you're *changing* alignment settings. That is, they're fine
with the idea that you're aligning to some factory spec, but if you change the
alignment each time, they get testy.

Carson M. Hanrahan                        '91 Classic w/the usual stuff
"It is better to go into a corner slow and come out fast than to go
into a corner fast and come out dead" - Stirling Moss