Vague on-center steering feel - Kumho Ecsta 712

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Wed, 1 May 2002 15:40:54 -0500

I have 205/50-15's on my 97 se-r.  I havent had any random wandering problems
like that.  I would GUESS that the kumhos dont like to run 2.5 negative degrees
on the street.  If you want to run really far out like that then try 2 degrees
or less.  As soon as I get a few bucks im gonna get mine on the rack and go to
half a degree of negative with no toe.  How were your pirelli's worn when you
took them off?

-sean