bad engine

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:52:21 -0500

 I wasted alot of time
> getting the shit looking like new and it looks like I need to eighter get
> another engine or rebuild this one- it has a 6mo warranty thou. I really
start
> to hate this pos car..this is the 6th engine in this pos and 4 of em where
bad
> from SOKO.

1. since you can take an engine out and put one in, in about 4 hours, if I
were you, I would test the motor before I did alot of work to it.
2.  It only takes me 2 times to learn not to buy from a place.  I am not
saying SOKO is bad, but if what you said was true, I would never buy from
them again.
3.  I think you exagerate.  what the heck is a new '97 motor anyway?