anybody in New Orleans?

Scyth Scyth@cox.net
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 01:04:01 -0500

<Bring aspirin, Tums and get a solid month's worth of sleep before you get
there. Oh, and don't forget your camera.>

Well we arent all that bad down here...... we actually have a real road
course (1.8 mi) with a strip about 60 miles away. check it out
www.noproblemraceway.com  we also have a pretty good Solo II following. Then
on top of all that we have Mardi Gras and Burbon St..... so skip the asprin
and bring the Shiner Bock.  The New Orleans view on sleep: 4 hours is enough
if you have work the next day, if not you need a day off so that you can go
out again that night.  Bring the camera....very good advice.
we look forward to having another SR20 down here...

Andy Jain
93 NX2k w/ DET
88 325i
91 Ford Econoline 150  w/ flowmasters