Blown Head Gasket?!

B K ndskyz@hotmail.com
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 11:18:15 -0500

Yeah it's the HG. There is coolant in the #4 cyclinder. All the others are
fine. I pulled the header off, and cranked the engine a few times and
coolant shot out the spark plug hole and just ran out of the #4 exhaust
port. Looked back into #4 and I still could see fluid in the Combustion
chamber.
Anyone want a nice 2600lb white paper weight? :-)
Looks like I'll be commuting on my bike, for a while. If it ever stops
raining.

Bryan King
96 200SX SE-R <---Paper weight
02 S/C Frontier Crew Cab <--- Thirsty! a blazing 14MPG
2K ZX-7R <---45MPG and Stupid fast!

Steve Obert wrote