Blown Head Gasket?!

Stephen Attwood autoxer7@hotmail.com
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 02:36:40 -0500

"Do you wanna go fast or do you wanna suck."  I know a certain somebody who
would love to help you out with a turbo install. :-)

Remember the time we replaced the front cover and halfway through we said it
would have been just as easy to remove the engine?  By the time you finally
get the head off you'll probably be thinking the same thing.

If it were me I'd take the opportunity to with a VE or turbo.

Steve

Bryan King (ndskyz@hotmail.com) wrote:

I'm debating weather I should get it fixed or go with an DET. Taking the
engine apart and replacing the HG, looks to be about as much trouble as
replacing the entire engine!:-) Any suggestion guy's?