Blown Head Gasket?!

B K ndskyz@hotmail.com
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 13:25:39 -0500

Well that's what I think it is. At 97K smiles. Drove to work yesterday,
noticed the car has some slight steam coming from under the hood at a stop
light. Got to work looked, and saw Coolant on the VC and right side of the
gear box, as well as the STB and firewall. Drove it back home looked again
same thing. Took the spark plugs out and the #4 Spark plug well was FULL of
coolant. I didn't notice any white smoke  out the tail pipe, however I have
noticed that she has been "using" coolant for the past couple of months. I
also didn't notice any drivablity issues other than the normal hestitation I
get around 3K RPM (drity AIV)Still getting about 25MPG. Anyhoo. I'm debating
weather I should get it fixed or go with an DET. Taking the engine apart and
replacing the HG, looks to be about as much trouble as replacing the entire
engine!:-) Any suggestion guy's?

Bryan King
96 200 SX SE-R <---sick
02 S/C Frontier Crew Cab