HKS GT2835R Turbocharger

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:02:44 -0500

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 02:41:25PM -0500, geo3@earthlink.net wrote:

> >Then AntonioG suggested the 2835, which isn't mentioned in Rob's FAQ.

> Rob's FAQ?  Where is that?

Well, first of all, seem to have lied about it not being in the FAQ.
Rob Cadle mentions it, but says that he's pretty uncertain of the
specifics, so that must be why I blocked it out of memory/sight. :)

The FAQ is, as so many things are, buried in the archives.  I found it
one day while searching for "t25 t28 turbo hybrid hks", and the message is
titled "Nissan, HKS, Garrett, Turbonetics turbo sizing (FAQ) (was Re:
HKS Turbo'" (a one-star thread).  This link may or may not work:

  http://www.se-r-list.org/archives/2001/2001-04/msg00883.html

--
-=|JP|=-              Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |