shifter shaking

Kenley Meza kenley_ser@yahoo.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 19:34:25 -0500

hey guys whats up I havent posted in a while because I
haven't had any problems but now I have a little
situation, I checked the archives and didn't find
anything, I think my Synchros are all jacked up
because when I let go of the throttle the shifter
looks like it wants to pop out but it doesn't I don't
have the fifth gear pop out yet so, I don't know whats
up, my tranny has 180000 miles, should I just get a
new one now or what, does anybody know if a six gear
fwd tranny exists, I havent searched, if anyone
doesn't understand me let me know, thanks for your
help