HKS GT3037

Aaron LaBeau amlabeau@csusm.edu
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:19:22 -0500

From: Jason Garrett Young [mailto:jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com]

>> Stick with it this turbo is worth it!

>I am going with something slightly different.  It uses the same cartridge,
>but different housings.

Good luck.  It will be interesting to read about your results.

>> I couldn't agree more with Jeff.  Shopping around will save you hundreds
>> of $ on a big project like this.

>money wasn't the object, the turbo was.  Basically I look at it this way.
>If I'm spending $7k on parts, I really don't car about $400 or so as much
as
>you might think.  Time is money.

I'm talking about spending a couple hrs using about four different internet
browsers to do a little internet shopping.  That's it!  I might have spent
10 total hours and saved more than $1000 just looking around saving $50 or
$100 on items here and there.  I dont make more than $100 an hr so it was
worth it for me ;)

>The older I get, the more the discount means "respect, and a token for
>repeat business from me"  not so much actual $$ saved.

I know what you mean but sometimes you can have both.  No sense is spending
more when you can still have good customer service at a competitive price.

>P.S. and no matter what Mike K. said at the convention, I DID NOT SEND HIM
>PICTURES OF MYSELF IN MY UNDERWEAR

I thought it was Jarred Holstein or Mike Mager who did that.  So, your an
underwear model also? ;)

Aaron