Got my rear sway bar on FINALY

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 13:55:03 -0500

So I finaly got my rear sway bar on.  On my 97 200sx se-r its fairly simple.
The only hard part was drilling the front passanger hole in the traling arm.
The exhaust is in the way so I drilled it from the outside at a hell of an
angle.  I havent hit the track with it yet but it fells like it stiffend up the
rear.  It feels nice on the street.  I still feel that the front needs to be
stiffened up a bit.  I dont think that a front sway bar would induce understeer
but reduce body roll and stiffen every thing up.  I might try the front sway
bar next, or maybe one of those "g braces"  to tie the lower control arm mounts
together.  That might stiffen it up enough.... im not sure.  Anyone have any
first hand experience with this?  Im trying to get it to almost neutral or
maybe have a hint of oversteer.  Im gonna try and tear it up in sts this year.

-sean
97 200sx se-r