G20 ECU upgrade for 98+ b14 impression

Dus noriko@pdq.net
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:22:37 -0500

on 04/25/2002 08:14 AM, Gregg,Daryl at quiksr20@z10eng.com wrote:

> When you run a early
> B14 JWT ECU in a 98-99 SR20 you have to unplug the boost sensor
> under the hood on the firewall and theres another sensor by the gas tank
> these 2 sensors are not needed and affect idle etc when using an earlier
> 95-97 ECU so these may also affect it with the early G20 ECU. I hope
> this ECU makes a diffrence im sure it will esp in my car since I have 91
> cams.

this morning i try to unplug the EVAP sensors inside the engine bay and near
the fuel tank.   let me tell you, it's a PITA to unplug the 2 near the fuel
tank!!!!!

i don't think i have big hands, but those 2 sensors are hard to reach and
just no room for you to get a good grip of the connectors.   i'm afraid i'll
snap it off.

maybe if i jack up the car, i can do it better.  but man, it's a PITA....

dus