G20 ECU upgrade for 98+ b14 impression

Gregg,Daryl quiksr20@z10eng.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:14:47 -0500

Hey Dustin I am probaly gonnna order this ECU this week. As I was
By Ray Kawski ( ray chime in and help us out ) When you run a early
B14 JWT ECU in a 98-99 SR20 you have to unplug the boost sensor
under the hood on the firewall and theres another sensor by the gas tank
these 2 sensors are not needed and affect idle etc when using an earlier
95-97 ECU so these may also affect it with the early G20 ECU. I hope
this ECU makes a diffrence im sure it will esp in my car since I have 91
cams.

Daryl Gregg
98 Sentra SE w/vlsd + mods
15.0@91mph